Knights of the Lunch Table Forums
March 29, 2024, 10:39:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Everyone, get Xfire and PM Blaze or Solmu to get into the "Xfire Clan" so we can chat on there and play games!
www.xfire.com Keep in mind you have to download it.

Of course, only Windows users need to worry about viruses when they download this, because Mac's can't download it at all.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

MAC VS WINDOWS

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: MAC VS WINDOWS  (Read 1491 times)
Hermit Solmu
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 37

The Head of the GunZ Clan

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2007, 04:11:26 pm »

It's an upgraded version of WindowsXP. It's not worth the price tag. All it does is run better, look nicer, be more customizable, etc. I'm not gonna get it 'cause I'm fine with XP, but Vista is just a bit better, and it's a lot better than OSX.

Also, Petroid, in my elementary schools they had Mac's, and I spent a lot of time on them. Also I used them extensively in Computer Club. I am next to positive that you don't do much besides Safari, but my point is still that I know my way around a Mac.

PC's get upgrades as well as Mac's. That's a generic thing. But if you want more memory, you've gotta go through the motions with firewire and externals. You can't just clone data and replace the drive.

Windows is a better gaming computer. I know this point is always dubbed as nonessential and not part of the main picture, but it's really not, if you think about it. For one, many of the upgrades for Windows have been made to let it have better graphics. This not only has let better games come out, but has made substantial steps towards better image quality all around in things like photography, image editing, and television. To have a good game, you not only need good pixel numbers but good models/sprites and textures. To make these, game designers need to have better software to draw with, moving the graphic art field forward.

None of this could happen without a gaming field of marketing. Since it is so big, it gets a lot of funding. It is so big because of Windows.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum