Knights of the Lunch Table Forums
March 29, 2024, 09:33:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok you lovable friends, Chao and Solmu are currently working on adding an add-on to the forum, our imageboard, KotLTchan.

We'll be able to link you and stuff when we get it all set up.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Knights of the Lunch Table

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Knights of the Lunch Table  (Read 124 times)
Hermit Solmu
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 37

The Head of the GunZ Clan

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2007, 08:36:35 am »

:::OFFICIAL VIDEO GAME:::
yay
Alright guys, it's about time we had a thread that explained what was going on in this subforum. We're in the process of creating a game for the Knights of the Lunch Table members. That means myself, Blaze, Petroid, Chao, Asian, Mup and Volke. Hopefully when it gets up and running, we will be able to take the concept to a large company such as EA or NCSoft, and have them make it an MMORPG, because the use of servers costs money that we don't have.

The main jist of the game is this:
- There are seven clans, each ruled by one of the Knights
- You can join any of these clans when a certain level is reached, then you can be trained to be a class
- The classes will include the bases; attack, two range, and support, but I also wanna put in some fun ones, like Martial Artist or Gun Slinger. We can then put in secondary classes, to further fine-tune your character
- It will be an action RPG, meaning that you build your character up with points going in different statistics, but the fighting will be real time and each move will be controlled by the player
- Blaze will be working mainly on the code while I work mainly on the models and art
- The art will be done in Blender3d, the code will be compiled in [still need a compiler], and the graphics engine to wrap it up will be OGRE.

Me and Blaze hope this will be a lot of fun to make, but we also realize that it's gonna be hard. Right now it's beyond our grasp. I cannot even predict a release date at the moment, because first we need to do a bunch of smaller games, all of which we will post here for your amusement. Give us luck, and help us out by posting anything that could be of use (suggestions, ideas, etc) in this forum.

Thanks for your time!

-Hermit Solmu
                                                          -Blazing Wyvern
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum