Knights of the Lunch Table Forums
March 28, 2024, 04:29:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Everyone, get Xfire and PM Blaze or Solmu to get into the "Xfire Clan" so we can chat on there and play games!
www.xfire.com Keep in mind you have to download it.

Of course, only Windows users need to worry about viruses when they download this, because Mac's can't download it at all.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Multi- FlyFF

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multi- FlyFF  (Read 397 times)
Hermit Solmu
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 37

The Head of the GunZ Clan

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2007, 05:14:29 pm »

Ever wanted to take one of your high level characters and use him to power a different character on a different account?

Bored, and just wanna have a bit of fun?

THIS TUTORIAL IS FOR YOU!

Mmkay, the point of this is mainly to power yourself. I have on a few occasions used Volke's assist to power my mage. It works better with two monitors, but one is fine as well. What is going to happen is this: You will have two Flyff windows open at the same time, running seperate characters. You throw the weaker onto their broom and the high level will fight stuff around them. Thus powering them. Cheesy

First off, you're gonna open up 'My Computer', then click on your C:/ drive. If it says something like 'WARNING DUDE YOU CAN KILL YOUR COMPUTER HERE', don't worry. I know what I'm doing. Cheesy Click the 'Continue' thing. You are now looking at the inner workings off your softwarez. Yay. Now click on the 'Program Files' folder. Once again, you might get a warning, just continue. Now you see a lot of folders, one of which is called 'gPotato'. Open.

There's probably only one folder in gPotato, and it'll be called Flyff. Unless you play like Space Pirates or something. But whatever, open the Flyff one.

Now you see a lot of scary file names and stuff. Don't touch any of them and nothing bad will happen. But you do have the capacity to kill your copy of Flyff, so be careful. Right click on an empty space and create a new notepad file. Call it 'flyff' or something. Be clever. Now, open it to where you can type stuff. Put in this code exactly:

Code:
@echo off
nuez.exe sunkist

Yay, you did it. Now you've just gotta go to File>> Save As... and save it as a batch file. Name it like 'flyff.bat' or something, without the quotes plix. Keep in mind that this needs to be in the Flyff folder where you created the notepad doc.

Now that you have that saved, close it and go back to the Flyff folder. Look for a file called 'nuez', subtitled 'Configuration Settings'. It's there, you'll find it. Open 'er up. You should see a list of a lot of things, all followed by some numbers. Here's a good spot to remind you about the not touching stuff rule. First, go to where it says 'fullscreen 1', and change it to 'fullscreen 0'. Now go to the 'resolution ### ###' one, and change it to 'resolution 800 600'. Now they'll be small and manageable. Cheesy Save the file.

Now you're pretty much ready. Congrats. Keeping that folder open, start up Flyff as you usually would. It'll start up in a cramped little window. Now double click your .bat file. A command window will pop up. Just wait a second, another Flyff will come. Now you have two Flyff's at the log in screen, ready to be used.

Happy powering! Cheesy

Here's a picture of everything:

« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 06:07:14 pm by Hermit Solmu » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum