Knights of the Lunch Table Forums
April 18, 2024, 05:06:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok you lovable friends, Chao and Solmu are currently working on adding an add-on to the forum, our imageboard, KotLTchan.

We'll be able to link you and stuff when we get it all set up.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

How to Make A Tween in Macromedia's Flash 8

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make A Tween in Macromedia's Flash 8  (Read 99 times)
Zro
Knee-Key-Tah
Global Moderator
Squire

Internets: 2

"Art is resistance."

View Profile WWW
« on: May 26, 2007, 02:31:33 pm »

Thought I'd Start out this forum.

First open up Flash and select 'New Flash Document'. Once it opens you can just leave all the defaults how they are for this project.

Go to your toolbox and select the 'Oval Tool'.

Then, go to the stage (the big white area) and draw a circle. (You can press shift if you want to keep it a perfect circle.)

Then click on the circle so it is selected if it isn't so already. (Make sure that it has a small white grid-ish thing over it). Then, press F8 and name the symbol your making whatever you want. Make sure that it is a Movie Clip. We won't use it as that, but it's a good habit to have.

Now right-click on frame #20, and press 'Insert Keyframe.'

Now with frame #20 still selected, drag your ellipse anywhere you want on the stage (or off it).

Now select frame #1, and right-click it. Select 'Create Motion Tween', and then your done!

Now just either press the 'Enter' key, or go to 'Control-->Test Movie' at the top of your screen.

Don't forget to save your awesome animation tween.

Cheers.

Example:

*note: I used another technique in my example where I selected all the frames in my animation, copied them, pasted them at the end of the timeline, and then reversed them. But that is for another tutorial. =D
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum