Knights of the Lunch Table Forums
April 18, 2024, 10:16:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok you lovable friends, Chao and Solmu are currently working on adding an add-on to the forum, our imageboard, KotLTchan.

We'll be able to link you and stuff when we get it all set up.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption or mp3

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption or mp3  (Read 592 times)
ArkofCovenant
Keeper of the Sacred Words
Squire

Internets: -27

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2007, 07:01:07 pm »

ok did anyone get the reference at all? the huge pause in my post didnt mean anything?Huh
I was never rly a metroid fan.
and whats the point of having th emain character be a girl if u cant see her.......  uh... face.
do I have to spell it out for u guys?!?!?!
ok I will then:
I was never rly a metroid fan.
and whats the point of having th emain character be a girl if u cant see her....... uh... BOOBS.

seriously, no cleavage whatsoever. what kinda game doesnt show the main chick in like a **** costume or something at some point during the game. i mean, thats like the reason developers put women in their games half the time (or more like 99.99% of the time) example: DOA has independant boob physics. thats right, the developers made each one jiggle realistically and independantly from the other one. all in shiny xbox 360 HD.

so ya. just wanted to make sure u all got that cuz it rly didnt seem like u knew what I was saying
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 07:02:53 pm by ArkofCovenant » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum