Knights of the Lunch Table Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:26:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Everyone, get Xfire and PM Blaze or Solmu to get into the "Xfire Clan" so we can chat on there and play games!
www.xfire.com Keep in mind you have to download it.

Of course, only Windows users need to worry about viruses when they download this, because Mac's can't download it at all.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Jedi vs. Sith; WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?!?!...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jedi vs. Sith; WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?!?!...  (Read 541 times)
Proudane122
Da Laffinator
Scholar

Internets: -69

Da Laffinator

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2007, 09:51:30 am »

'Tis the most ultimate battle in history. Light vs. Dark.

Only you can decide your fate...and debate about it!
Report Spam   Logged

Yeah, das right. Da Laffinator.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BlazingWyvern
Original Knight of the Lunch Table
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 1337

Blade Mage of Fyrani

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 06:56:37 pm »

Light, due to my conscience issues >_>
Report Spam   Logged

Level_9_Chao
I like nine.
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 9

Co-creator of the KotLT.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 08:35:03 pm »

Jedis.

Because they win.
Report Spam   Logged

Petroid
I'm hurgery...
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 1000

Shoot Shoot Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 08:40:25 pm »

Sith, I get to have more fun.
Report Spam   Logged
MChammerpenguin
Raising an army of penguins and Angry Winking Kitties...it's the work of a higher power
Global Moderator
Peasant

Internets: 2

>;3 Angry Winking Kitty...yah

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 01:01:47 pm »

I'm not sure y but i always am evil :/
I guess killing monks is fun >;3
I've been Sith in ever star wars game i've ever gotten to Chose in
I've killed Chewy over 10 times :O
Plus i just love hitting people with lightning
The ONLY star wars game im good in is Battle Front 2
But thats just during Assult on Mos Eisly
Because im always Aylah Sacura with 2 sabers
I Force pull u and kill u...
other than that im always EAVIL
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Report Spam   Logged

MChammerpenguin- Elemental warrior
ShinigamiFS- Saviour of all
>;3- Angry winking kitty, what i want to be when i grow up!
Proudane122
Da Laffinator
Scholar

Da Laffinator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 05:48:37 pm »

I'm not sure y but i always am evil :/
Maybe b/c evil is loads more fun...
Report Spam   Logged

Proudane122
Da Laffinator
Scholar

Da Laffinator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 05:51:37 pm »

Jedis.

Because they win.
Ya know, I was kinda hoping som1 would say that, b/c Jedi only win the movies. If star wars was real life, Sith would totally own jedi, b/c they have about a million other power i.e. lightning, choke, etc.
Report Spam   Logged

BlazingWyvern
Administrator
Squire

Blade Mage of Fyrani

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 07:32:03 pm »

Jedis.

Because they win.
Ya know, I was kinda hoping som1 would say that, b/c Jedi only win the movies. If star wars was real life, Sith would totally own jedi, b/c they have about a million other power i.e. lightning, choke, etc.
Hurray for 2 more powers!
In some ways, the dark side would win, because they'd use tricks and such to be the Jedi. In other cases, if it was a world-wide Jedi vs Sith battle over the world, a lot of people would get pissed that the Sith were taking over, then kill them. Personally, I'd dual-wield the Sith into the ground, or just become neutral. Neutrality is fun.
Report Spam   Logged

Proudane122
Da Laffinator
Scholar

Da Laffinator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 09:33:00 pm »

Jedis.

Because they win.
In some ways, the dark side would win, because they'd use tricks and such to be the Jedi. In other cases, if it was a world-wide Jedi vs Sith battle over the world, a lot of people would get pissed that the Sith were taking over, then kill them. Personally, I'd dual-wield the Sith into the ground, or just become neutral. Neutrality is fun.
Oh, so you're gonna be a **** and take no side. WEAK!!!
Sometimes you've gotta ask yourself: WWCND What Would Chuck Norris Do? Chock Norris would not be a **** and he'd pick a side instead of sitting on the fence getting his balls busted by the pickets.
Report Spam   Logged

BlazingWyvern
Administrator
Squire

Blade Mage of Fyrani

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 03:46:18 pm »

Jedis.

Because they win.
Sometimes you've gotta ask yourself: WWCND What Would Chuck Norris Do? Chock Norris would not be a **** and he'd pick a side instead of sitting on the fence getting his balls busted by the pickets.
Wrong.
It was said by my History teacher that he who does not make a decision is going to hell. And I made a decision to be neutral for the following reasons:
1) I wouldn't have to follow someone else's code.
2) It would be more difficult because I'd have both sides against me. That isn't exactly weak, seeing as I'd have the world against me.
3) Both sides would try to force me onto their side, and I would just play the role of mercenery/ peacekeeper.
4) It would be different.
5) I wouldn't be betrayed.
6) I wouldn't HAVE to train anyone.
7) I could know skills from both sides with no consequence.
8] I like a challenge.

So don't judge people based on your pathetic reasoning. I don't like to judge people based on unexplained remarks.
And please, calling people names in an attempt to make yourself feel like a better person is just lame. I'm not Chuck Norris, you're not Chuck Norris, and no one here is Chuck Norris, so there's no point in asking what he'd do, seeing as in quite a few situations neither of us would be able to do what he does anyway.
Thank you for your time.

And as another comment... don't insult an admin  Smiley
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 03:48:46 pm by BlazingWyvern » Report Spam   Logged

Proudane122
Da Laffinator
Scholar

Da Laffinator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 08:52:45 pm »

Jedis.

Because they win.
Wrong.
It was said by my History teacher that he who does not make a decision is going to hell. And I made a decision to be neutral for the following reasons:
2) It would be more difficult because I'd have both sides against me. That isn't exactly weak, seeing as I'd have the world against me.
3) Both sides would try to force me onto their side, and I would just play the role of mercenery/ peacekeeper.
8] I like a challenge.

So don't judge people based on your pathetic reasoning. I don't like to judge people based on unexplained remarks.
And please, calling people names in an attempt to make yourself feel like a better person is just lame. I'm not Chuck Norris, you're not Chuck Norris, and no one here is Chuck Norris, so there's no point in asking what he'd do, seeing as in quite a few situations neither of us would be able to do what he does anyway.
Thank you for your time.

Let me rebute with the following statments:
1. Neutrals aren't actually in the battle, so it's not like the whole world is against you. Obivously you don't pay attention terribly much in history because being neutral means you don't want to fight, not that you feel like fighting the whole world.
2. This is debate between Jedi and Sith, not fighting or neutral. Make that arguement somewhere else.
3. Having both sides forcing you either way wouldn't make you a peacemaker. The two sides would end up fighting over you, like Denmark in WWII. Then they were forced to choose a side anyway because one of them took Denmark over.
4. Just because we're not Chuck Norris doesn't mean we can't act in his example. That's the point of WWJD what would CARPENTER do, so don't say what you just said to anyone religious.
5. There's a thing called the First Amendment of the United States Constitution which means you can't tell me not to insult you because you're an admin, I can insult whoever the hell I want.
6. You're not the only one who can make a list of a whole bunch of things and sound smart.

Tongue Shocked Cool Roll Eyes Wink Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Level_9_Chao
I like nine.
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 9

Co-creator of the KotLT.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2007, 11:34:01 pm »

5. There's a thing called the First Amendment of the United States Constitution which means you can't tell me not to insult you because you're an admin, I can insult whoever the hell I want.

1. Too bad the First Amendment applies mainly to public property and settings, and since we technically run this place, we're the ones with the ban button.

2. And they're fun to press.

3. ? ? ? ? ?

4. PROFIT!
Report Spam   Logged

BlazingWyvern
Administrator
Squire

Blade Mage of Fyrani

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2007, 11:30:36 am »

Jedis.

Because they win.
Wrong.
8] I like a challenge.

Thank you for your time.

Let me rebute with the following statments:
1. Neutrals aren't actually in the battle, so it's not like the whole world is against you. Obivously you don't pay attention terribly much in history because being neutral means you don't want to fight, not that you feel like fighting the whole world.
2. This is debate between Jedi and Sith, not fighting or neutral. Make that arguement somewhere else.
3. Having both sides forcing you either way wouldn't make you a peacemaker. The two sides would end up fighting over you, like Denmark in WWII. Then they were forced to choose a side anyway because one of them took Denmark over.
4. Just because we're not Chuck Norris doesn't mean we can't act in his example. That's the point of WWJD what would CARPENTER do, so don't say what you just said to anyone religious.
6. You're not the only one who can make a list of a whole bunch of things and sound smart.

Tongue Shocked Cool Roll Eyes Wink Grin
1) You're the one who suggested fighting, not me. And this also isn't a "You're a **** because you're neutral" thread. It's a "Which side would you choose" thread. And I'm being neutral right now, and still being attacked by you, so I have someone against me, if not the whole world. I don't like fighting all that much, unless it's in games, because it's pointless. People die for no reason. And becuase I'd be neutral, I'd have both sides yelling at me, not necessarily fighting me. In other words, I wouldn't WANT to fight the whole world, they would just fight me (like you're doing now).
2) Yes, this is a debate about neutral, seeing as it is a side between both sides. Fighting, like I said, was brought up by you, not me.
3) And yeah, that's my point exactly about being fought over. I'd try to make peace, but I'd probably suck at that.
4) And I have no idea what you mean by "Don't say that to anyone religious." Chuck Norris isn't a religious figure (unless you're completely stupid) and I'm not talking about CARPENTER (Oh and by the way, this isn't a Chuck Norris/ CARPENTER thread either, now is it?)
5) L9C has the First Amendment covered. It was put in place by our government, and it has been violated countless times. And, there are rules set forth by the Admins of this forum. Respect them.
6) I don't make lists to try and sound smart and belittle others, nor do I do it and then be a **** about it (not saying you are), but I make lists to organize my thoughts and convey them in an orderly matter. (Also, this isn't a debate about lists)

So besides having assumed that I was talking about fighting, trying to make up rules that you broke, and making no sense... how about you actually allow a debate about what we're supposed to debate about?

I've said why I'd be neutral. And if that isn't allowed (because that'll be the next thing), I'd be Jedi for my lready posted reason. How about everyone else?
Report Spam   Logged

Hermit Solmu
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 37

The Head of the GunZ Clan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2007, 12:27:13 pm »

Chuck Norris would whip your BUM-BUM six ways from Sunday for spelling his name wrong.
Report Spam   Logged

Proudane122
Da Laffinator
Scholar

Da Laffinator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2007, 02:13:14 pm »

Chuck Norris would whip your BUM-BUM six ways from Sunday for spelling his name wrong.
whoops...typo...sorry, Chuck Norris.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum