Knights of the Lunch Table Forums
March 28, 2024, 12:22:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Everyone, get Xfire and PM Blaze or Solmu to get into the "Xfire Clan" so we can chat on there and play games!
www.xfire.com Keep in mind you have to download it.

Of course, only Windows users need to worry about viruses when they download this, because Mac's can't download it at all.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Introduce Yourself!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduce Yourself!  (Read 2236 times)
Hermit Solmu
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 37

The Head of the GunZ Clan

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2007, 08:02:57 pm »

Thanks for signing up to the KotLT forums! We're glad to have you, but we'd like to know who you are, so, if you wouldn't mind introducing yourself...

You don't need to disclose anything personal, but we would appreciate it if you were to tell us your interests and such like. We can refer you to the right guy to talk to for help, or just to shoot the breeze with about certain topics. We're sure it'll help you enjoy your stay better.

-Solmu
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BlazingWyvern
Original Knight of the Lunch Table
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 1337

Blade Mage of Fyrani

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 08:12:24 pm »

Thanks Solmu.

Hey, I'm BlazingWyvern. Please, for both of our sakes, call me Blaze. If you don't already know, I head the Flyff Topic in the Clanz Section. Overall, I'm a gamer, a nerd, an amateur animator, a free-style swordfighter, a swimmer, a trumpet player, and quite a few other things I do not wish to name for fear of boring our pleasant audience. Along with the prior explanations, I am one of the Original Knights of the KotLT.

I'm here to help out as much as I can.

-Blaze
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 08:13:55 pm by BlazingWyvern » Report Spam   Logged

Doorszeppelinwho
I do shrooms
Global Moderator
Peasant

Internets: 665

Boobies

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 01:19:17 am »

Hi I'm the kid that would be part of the lunch table if I didn't moved at the end of 7th grade. I really love music, Nintendo, eating, making movies, pretending to be a ninja, controlling people without them realizing I'm controlling them, and boobies. By reading my name I bet you all can guess 3 of the 100+ bands I like. I'm pretty sure I might know some of the St. Charleyians on this group, so if you think you remember me talk to me, it'll be interesting .
Report Spam   Logged

I LIEK GROBLINS

Picard
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 10:15:18 pm »

Hello everybody in the KOTLT i am one of Blaze's friends and am very happy to see that we have a guild web sight!! that is KICK BUM-BUM... most people find me to be a nice person who is approachable.. so feel free to talk to me or whatever... My charecters name in the guild is PICARD he is a MERC and will become a Knight once i get him to lvl 60 or whatever...  if you dont want to call me Picard you can call me jake.. i like the BEATLES and the color blue... Grin   oh yea.. and if you like STAR Trek I AM the guy to talk to! Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Doorszeppelinwho
I do shrooms
Global Moderator
Peasant

Internets: 665

Boobies

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 11:36:22 pm »

Hello everybody in the KOTLT i am one of Blaze's friends and am very happy to see that we have a guild web sight!! that is KICK BUM-BUM... most people find me to be a nice person who is approachable.. so feel free to talk to me or whatever... My charecters name in the guild is PICARD he is a MERC and will become a Knight once i get him to lvl 60 or whatever...  if you dont want to call me Picard you can call me jake.. i like the BEATLES and the color blue... Grin   oh yea.. and if you like STAR Trek I AM the guy to talk to! Grin

The Beatles are my favorite band ever. You are automatically cool because you like the Beatles.
Report Spam   Logged

I LIEK GROBLINS

Hermit Solmu
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 37

The Head of the GunZ Clan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 06:55:45 am »

The Beatles are my favorite band ever. You are automatically cool because you like the Beatles.

Tsk tsk. Don't make assumptions. What if he's a baby-raping Beatles fan?

Hey guys, I'm Hermit Solmu, more commonly known as Tomohashi. I guess I'm the biggest computer artist/nerd we've got, so if you ever need help with some drawing techniques and such like, or if you just wanna get started in the first place, I'm the guy to talk to.

S'yeah.

Report Spam   Logged

Zro
Knee-Key-Tah
Global Moderator
Squire

Internets: 2

"Art is resistance."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 03:49:42 pm »

Hello. I am Russian. I like computers. I don't like soft kittens, sorry. They just scare me. I like ska. I like industrial. I hate rap. I like photoshop. I like premiere. I like ice cream. I like rants. I like typing short sentences, if you exclude this one. I like chemistry. I like math. I hate history. I like cheese. I like video games. I like debate. I like to like, I hate homework. I hate that noise that comes on  when you use the blender too much. I hate Crum's annoying little comments. I like to compose. I like Flamin' Hot Cheetos©. I like copyright signs. I like Linux. I hate windows, but I have it. I like disproving Jack's little math algorithms. I like SPELLING JAC'S NAME WRONG. I like summer. I love winter. I like girls (just to clear that up, *ahem*). I like the smell of rain. I hate being hot. I like Qwerty. I like internet katz. I like to copy. I like to copy. I like to paste. I hate learning stuff we already know. I like forums.

I like Nikita.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 04:48:42 pm by Hermit Solmu » Report Spam   Logged

Megamanda
Global Moderator
Peasant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 04:55:00 pm »

Hey. Megamanda is a combination of my actual name and the best band in the world, Megadeth. I play lots and lots of soccer, and I love all music (whether I'm playing ot or listening to it). I can be talkative if I like you, but if not I'm relatively quite. It takes me a long time to truly warm up to people. If you try hard enough, you just may get past my barrier. Once you really get to know me, you'll realize that I can be quite odd (so I fit in quite well with this bunch of delinquents). Just kidding...sort of. Anyway, I am kind, compassionate, mean, vengeful, jealous, artistic, strange, occassionally awkward, short, athletic, slightly sadistic, busy, perfectionist, shy and outgoing (yes, both), easily entertained, smiley, nail-bitter (attempting to quit), a little bit of everything, and saxy as hell (yeah that's right).
Report Spam   Logged
Zro
Knee-Key-Tah
Global Moderator
Squire

"Art is resistance."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 07:36:12 pm »

saxy as hell

I play the sax =)!
Report Spam   Logged

Freshy Q
Peasant

Internets: -1

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 08:03:59 pm »

Hey guys. I'm Freshy Q. I am one of BlayzingWyvern's friends.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

If at first you don't succed....RESET THE GAME!
Level_9_Chao
I like nine.
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 9

Co-creator of the KotLT.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 08:08:29 pm »

saxy as hell

I play the sax =)!

Then you'll be pleased to know that she's a bisaxual.

Hey guys. I'm Freshy Q. I am one of BlayzingWyvern's friends.  Wink

I SEE YOU THERE
Report Spam   Logged

Zro
Knee-Key-Tah
Global Moderator
Squire

"Art is resistance."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 08:17:28 pm »

Then you'll be pleased to know that she's a bisaxual.

She gets a 'for win' now. =)
Report Spam   Logged

MChammerpenguin
Raising an army of penguins and Angry Winking Kitties...it's the work of a higher power
Global Moderator
Peasant

>;3 Angry Winking Kitty...yah

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2007, 10:01:02 pm »

Hey MChammerpenguin here
Insane Tuba player for no reason
Most likely inherited it from some God most likely  the one that lives in my attick
If I am not playing Tuba or tennis I am on Flyff
Playing my lvl 63 Ranger MChammerpenguin
His hobbies are killing noobs jumping off boards and airships
And causing major havic during any of Blaze's guild meetings consisting of Me, Him, Volk, BinkO, and Picard
I go by MC, Hammer, Penguin, NOT CHAMMER, or Meister (My last name :3)

NE WAY ABOUT MYSELF
I am really just a person who likes to go with the flow
I have Mastered the Tuba and Piano and am working on the Trumpet in Jazz
Mi Gato es enfuego, it came back from a trip in Spain on China Grove, when it came back Things weren't The Way They Used To Be, but it met a Chamelion and its ok now.
I don't like to do work but when I have to i do it well
I have set a new standard for the Freshman Backpack with a weight of 42lbs with all my stuff i carried to school 2day
Well not much else to say but I always keep a LOG with me for protection

NOTE: FOR ANYONE AT NORTH or anyone who just is being, well... Bored
Join my ANTI- Mrs. VanDeSample Club...
I'm in the process of forming a group that are rebeling against the HATE CRIMES
AND Summatives CAUSING SLEEP LOSS ON HER PART
Most people in Honors Global Issues will know...
If you wanna join I am starting a list of members so email me at...
 Doogie_Meister@sbcglobal.net Leave your Forum Name, Real Name, Affiliation with KotLT forum, and reason for want to start a Genocide against all VanDeSamples!!!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 10:09:24 pm by MChammerpenguin » Report Spam   Logged

MChammerpenguin- Elemental warrior
ShinigamiFS- Saviour of all
>;3- Angry winking kitty, what i want to be when i grow up!
Volkeeksah
Volkeeksah
Administrator
Noob

Internets: 65535

Volke- Fire Emblem PoR

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2007, 07:25:09 am »

sup im Volkeeksah^_^
Report Spam   Logged

papercut
Noob

Internets: -1

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2007, 07:29:38 pm »

hey everyone.....uhhh....well.....i am 15 y/o guy who lives in E.P. minnesota, i am a HUGE nerd i mean, BIG  nerd...i love anything to do with computers and i LOVE viedo games, i dare u 2 find some1 more addictid to halo then me...i mean, i down right worship the cyberspace that bunjie treads through! i donbt really know wut to say

cout <<"this was a brodcast by papercut, god of....stuff"<<endl;
cout <<"man do i love C++"<<endl;
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum