Knights of the Lunch Table Forums
March 28, 2024, 05:48:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok you lovable friends, Chao and Solmu are currently working on adding an add-on to the forum, our imageboard, KotLTchan.

We'll be able to link you and stuff when we get it all set up.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The World According to Musicgurl15

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The World According to Musicgurl15  (Read 625 times)
Musicgurl15
WOW I'M A BITCH!
Noob

Internets: -65534

This is the only cat i love!

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2007, 08:07:58 pm »

Welcome. These are my censored, PG-13 rated thoughts and comments about random stuff in the world. Here goes:

~Relationships are like communism. Great in Theory, but wacked up in real life.

~Boys have the intellegence of wallpaper. Sorry guys, but it's true!

~Men are also whores, take Tyler **** for example. He is, what the female species would call, a ManWhore. Stay as far away from them romantically as humanly possible. But they can be the best friends!

More thoughts to follow!

Love you all, cept for my ManWhore!

~Musicgurl15
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 08:11:54 pm by Asian » Report Spam   Logged

I LIKE RAPING SQUIRRELS!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Hermit Solmu
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 37

The Head of the GunZ Clan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 08:09:03 pm »

Damn SMART wallpaper, might I add.
Report Spam   Logged

Asian
Administrator
Peasant

Internets: -5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 08:13:25 pm »

MusicGuy is the biggest drama queen i've met so far in my life... Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Pirate > Ninja
BlazingWyvern
Original Knight of the Lunch Table
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 1337

Blade Mage of Fyrani

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 08:16:46 pm »

Wow, I feel like eating a cupcake with CARPENTER right about now.
Report Spam   Logged

Petroid
I'm hurgery...
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 1000

Shoot Shoot Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 09:40:59 pm »

sniff sniff i like tlyer sone

oops
Report Spam   Logged
Mup
Sponsored by: The CIA
Administrator
Peasant

Internets: 2

U zuigt iedereen en ik ben uw god!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 07:15:26 am »

Ouch, too bad you think that because....um.....YOU"RE AS SMRT AS WALLPAPER!!!
Where'd you get your clothes? The TOILET STORE? HAHAHAHAHA
Report Spam   Logged

Oh, poop. I can't think of what to put here. Um, yeah.
Musicgurl15
WOW I'M A BITCH!
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 08:50:09 pm »

For the record: I do not, nor have I ever owned, one of those American Eagle bags. I do however, own a crappy bag from Target that my mother ran over with her car. No joke. When she did it, my iPod broke and everything! It sucked.

Seeing as the world is going to hell in a handbasket, I've decided to throw in some laughs for the ride. Today's joke of the day is as follows:

~Men are like parking spots. All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.

**You know its true!

By the way, after the Drama Banquet, we are all meeting at Charlestowne mall and going to go see Pirates 3. Bring money!!!!!!!!! Spread the word!
Report Spam   Logged

I LIKE RAPING SQUIRRELS!
Hermit Solmu
Administrator
Squire

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 09:33:21 am »

For the record: I do not, nor have I ever owned, one of those American Eagle bags. I do however, own a crappy bag from Target that my mother ran over with her car. No joke. When she did it, my iPod broke and everything! It sucked.

Seeing as the world is going to hell in a handbasket, I've decided to throw in some laughs for the ride. Today's joke of the day is as follows:

~Men are like parking spots. All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.

**You know its true!

By the way, after the Drama Banquet, we are all meeting at Charlestowne mall and going to go see Pirates 3. Bring money!!!!!!!!! Spread the word!
Hey, it'll be easier to spread the word AT the banquet, yes?

Just a suggestion.
Report Spam   Logged

Musicgurl15
WOW I'M A BITCH!
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2007, 06:36:30 pm »

I case you didn't hear, my Papa died on Thursday. I wont be in school monday because of the services. I do have to give the Eulogy, and I would like some editors and feedback. Its hard. Spazzy and such: srry for snapping at you guys last night. I was a mess. Still am, but it's not important.
Report Spam   Logged

I LIKE RAPING SQUIRRELS!
Asian
Administrator
Peasant

Internets: -5

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 10:01:43 am »

my grandma and grandpa died... so... pretty much thereis no living base to the whole 120 or so ppl in my dad's family any more.
Report Spam   Logged

Pirate > Ninja
Musicgurl15
WOW I'M A BITCH!
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2007, 01:42:44 am »

Aloha my friends!

I am officially back from Hawaii! And its incredebly depressing!!

It was beautiful. 82 and sunny everyday. Lots of surfer dudes! gave out my number 8 times, 3 of which were the wrong numbers. Got hit on by a 32 year old. Almost fell for a guy who goes to Military School is CheeseLand, but lives locally. Got pushed off a stage by a fat old lady doing the Hula. Pretty much your average vacation.

Going to Hilton Head, South Carolina on Tuesday. Wish me luck. Going with my cousin. Intend to increase my tan-age. I intend to become darker than Spazzy actually.

Going thru an Artsy-Fartsy stage. Currently doings some sketches, knitting, designing/making clothes, writing, reading, critiquing movies, the norm.

Feeling rather depressed, because its summer, its 2 am, and I have no life whatsoever. What else is new, right?

Currently in a Dawson's Creek stage. Love it. The characters, the plot, the screenplay, the sets, the drama, the script, the ability to see your life on screen, and to be able to relate yourself and your problems to something that amazing. It makes you want to find your Dawson, and you can't seem to stop smiling whenever you get the idea that everything is going to Hell, but its all going to be alright. And you have someone there that knows you, and is always going to be there for you, forever. It makes you wonder where that person is right now. And maybe you've found them already. It aint over, till its over. There is always hope for a happy ending. Things may not always turn out how you want them to, or go as you planned, but in the end, you got the the good part.

Through life's twists and turns, you need friends. You need to be able to gloat, and cry, and laugh, be a shoulder, bail them out of jail, DevilEgg their ex boyfriends' car, w/e. Even though we are going to college in 3 years, doesnt mean we cant be there for each other. Yes, we may not marry our High School BFs/GFs, but we will always share laughs, tears, and memories. We all have had our past together. We have our present together, and we have our future together. No matter where we go, we will always have eachother.

Have faith in your friends, your family, and yourself. Believe in everything, because everything and anything is possible.  Its our faith in eachother and ourselves that will get us through the hard times ahead.

I hope you all have a great summer. I hope that those of you that went to Paris without me got food poisoning from the Fried Snails and Enlarged Fattened Duck Liver. Both completely disgusting, but thats what you get. Hope everyone has fun on their vacations. I better see all of you at Galaxy Crew this august. Jor and I will b there. As will others.

Take care of yourselves, love you all
Even my ManWhore!!!

Anyways,

~Michele
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

ps; Peter, YOU ARE AN IDIOT! OVER THE PHONE!?!?!? WHILE SHE WAS ON VACATION!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? HOW THICK CAN YOU POSSIBLY GET!?!?!? and the whole ordeal totally killed MY vacation in HAWAII because i got some phone calls.

You are a jerk, and i have known you for too long. Which is why i now and will always/forever carry the licence to mock you.

anyways, luv u all. Call me this summer. Meetcha for coffee or food or something.

~M

PS: I LIEK TEH SANDWICH

« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 08:10:22 pm by Hermit Solmu » Report Spam   Logged

I LIKE RAPING SQUIRRELS!
Level_9_Chao
I like nine.
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 9

Co-creator of the KotLT.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 10:49:17 pm »

Yay! I'd maybe attempt some sort of insane everybody get-together if I weren't in Connecticut forever and stuff. Oh well.

I agree with the friends thing. That's why the KotLT kicks so much BUM-BUM.

I've heard the French are usually assholes. So feel good about those who went.

Show me your sketches. I'm currently attempting a comic for another forum.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Report Spam   Logged

Hermit Solmu
Administrator
Squire

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2007, 12:38:29 pm »

Yay! I'd maybe attempt some sort of insane everybody get-together if I weren't in Connecticut forever and stuff. Oh well.

Me. You. Webcomic. Next Thursday.
Report Spam   Logged

Level_9_Chao
I like nine.
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 9

Co-creator of the KotLT.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2007, 01:47:20 pm »

Me. You. Webcomic. Next Thursday.

TO BAD I DONT HAV A SCANER OLOLLOOLO
Report Spam   Logged

BlazingWyvern
Original Knight of the Lunch Table
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 1337

Blade Mage of Fyrani

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2007, 09:47:28 pm »

Through life's twists and turns, you need friends. You need to be able to gloat, and cry, and laugh, be a shoulder, bail them out of jail, DevilEgg their ex boyfriends' car, w/e. Even though we are going to college in 3 years, doesnt mean we cant be there for each other. Yes, we may not marry our High School BFs/GFs, but we will always share laughs, tears, and memories. We all have had our past together. We have our present together, and we have our future together. No matter where we go, we will always have eachother.

Have faith in your friends, your family, and yourself. Believe in everything, because everything and anything is possible.  Its our faith in eachother and ourselves that will get us through the hard times ahead.
Hypocrit.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum