Knights of the Lunch Table Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:25:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok you lovable friends, Chao and Solmu are currently working on adding an add-on to the forum, our imageboard, KotLTchan.

We'll be able to link you and stuff when we get it all set up.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Rap Music

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Rap Music  (Read 1072 times)
Doorszeppelinwho
I do shrooms
Global Moderator
Peasant

Internets: 665

Boobies

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2007, 01:41:04 am »

I agree that rap mostly sucks. But the type of rap your thinking of is mainstreame rap which is the kind that sucks (This is why I'm Hot, Riding, the popular stuff). Old school rap was actually somewhat good because the rappers had more creativity than to just brag about them selves and the crimes they commit. Also Def Leppard and Bon Jovi are just as shitty as rap.

What really pissis me off about rap besides that its talentless and still manages to make billions is that it creates wiggers, the ultimate spawn of evil. You know who they are, the stupid white people acting black. I hate them so much like how they talk example-  "Yo dog, just chill bro, me and my homies were dropping g's", **** like that. Why are these people basing the way they act off primitive neanderthal rappers who end up getting shot, butt raped in prison, over dosing, or just iching their STD ravaged privates. Why is it that when people conform they conform to the dumbest stuff? Couldn't one of these kids conform to be a honors student instead of a bummy trashy pop culture icons? The only answer I can think of is that they are just plain knee slapping stupid.
Report Spam   Logged

I LIEK GROBLINS

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum