Knights of the Lunch Table Forums
March 29, 2024, 02:22:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok you lovable friends, Chao and Solmu are currently working on adding an add-on to the forum, our imageboard, KotLTchan.

We'll be able to link you and stuff when we get it all set up.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Naruto sucks

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Naruto sucks  (Read 537 times)
Level_9_Chao
I like nine.
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 9

Co-creator of the KotLT.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 02:42:56 pm »

That's pretty much saying that anyone who wears black is "emo", or as it was in the 8th grade, "goth".

Ok, name a person who wears all black that doesn't hang out with the emo/goth crowd. That's right, nobody. It doesn't mean your personality is all emo, but I was talking about Sasuke's personality, which is where the emoness comes from anyway. If you're extremely pissed or sad, don't talk to anybody, wear your hair in front of your face, are quiet, often violent, and want to kill somebody, you bet that you're one hell of an emo.

Also I think that a lot of people don't like the anime itself because it was all cool and "underground" when it was only in Japan, and then when it came to the US everybody obsessed over it, it sold out from toys and stuff, and is used as another one of those "different" shows like Invader Zim that the emos use to try to be different. You know it is when they sell those headbands at Hot Topic.
Report Spam   Logged

Hermit Solmu
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 37

The Head of the GunZ Clan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 04:03:17 pm »

That's pretty much saying that anyone who wears black is "emo", or as it was in the 8th grade, "goth".

Ok, name a person who wears all black that doesn't hang out with the emo/goth crowd. That's right, nobody. It doesn't mean your personality is all emo, but I was talking about Sasuke's personality, which is where the emoness comes from anyway. If you're extremely pissed or sad, don't talk to anybody, wear your hair in front of your face, are quiet, often violent, and want to kill somebody, you bet that you're one hell of an emo.

Also I think that a lot of people don't like the anime itself because it was all cool and "underground" when it was only in Japan, and then when it came to the US everybody obsessed over it, it sold out from toys and stuff, and is used as another one of those "different" shows like Invader Zim that the emos use to try to be different. You know it is when they sell those headbands at Hot Topic.
1) Danny Galbreth, Tony Gilmore, and Sully Bieber

2) Naruto wasn't underground, it was just good.
Report Spam   Logged

Zro
Knee-Key-Tah
Global Moderator
Squire

Internets: 2

"Art is resistance."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 05:52:04 pm »

He got ya there. And I once saw a naked black guy on T.V., he wan't emo either.
Report Spam   Logged

Level_9_Chao
I like nine.
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 9

Co-creator of the KotLT.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 10:16:38 pm »

I don't even know who the first two are, but Sully goes to the link every passing period and hangs out with the emos. That's what emo kids do. He still kicks BUM-BUM though.
Report Spam   Logged

BlazingWyvern
Original Knight of the Lunch Table
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 1337

Blade Mage of Fyrani

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2007, 01:51:50 pm »

I don't even know who the first two are, but Sully goes to the link every passing period and hangs out with the emos. That's what emo kids do. He still kicks BUM-BUM though.
ASIAN once wore all black. Unless you consider yourself emo, he doesn't hang around with a bunch of emos. (If he does then a lot has changed since I left)

Anyway, since when was anime "Underground" anyway? I mean, of course everything is better when it's from Japan, but when everything was Americanized it just opened up the doors of anime to a lot more people.
Report Spam   Logged

Hermit Solmu
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 37

The Head of the GunZ Clan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2007, 06:59:23 pm »

Anyway, since when was anime "Underground" anyway? I mean, of course everything is better when it's from Japan, but when everything was Americanized it just opened up the doors of anime to a lot more people.
Like 4kids. They censored the crap out of a bunch of naturally great anime shows and gave America a false perception of a lot of great things, like Naruto and Pok'emon.
Report Spam   Logged

ArkofCovenant
Keeper of the Sacred Words
Squire

Internets: -27

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2007, 01:04:45 pm »

Ok, name a person who wears all black that doesn't hang out with the emo/goth crowd.

A real ninja (IE not naruto)

anyway all of that stuff was cool for like 3 months then it was just stupid.
here are my pet peeves with each show:
yugioh- friendship crud too many comercials and too much talking. card game was too costly and doomed from the start.

DBZ- was cool for a little longer than the others but there was too much comin back from the dead and too much was possible. there seemed to be no limit to what anyone could do. what, we need a kamehameha the size of manhattan and the only person who isnt dead or injured is krillin? and hes never been able to do anything but fly? NO PROBLEM! KAMEHAMEHAAA!!!! oh by the way, we couldnt figure out a name for the next level of ultimate power so well just call it super sayan TWO. no new name, just "two". (not to mention 3 and 4...) wtf is up with that?

pokemon- even if there was nothing wrong with pokemon, you would be rejected by EVERYONE if u ever showed any allegiance to the show. the rejects would reject u. anyway.... WTF IS UP WITH PIKACHU?!?!?! HES BEEN TRAINING IT FOR TEN F#$@ING YEARS!!!! IT SHOULD BE ABLE TO KILL GOD BY THIS POINT LET ALONE ANY OTHER POKEMON!!!!  AND BESIDES PIKACHU, HE SEEMS TO TRAIN UP POKEMON TO BE STRONG THEN JUST RELEASE THEM OR GIVE THEM AWAY OR FORGET ABOUT THEM! OK MY CHARIZARD IS REDICULOUSLY STRONG SO I WILL RELEASE IT INTO THE WILD WHERE IT WILL EAT ALL OF THE OTHER GOD DAMN POKEMON AND PROBABLY SOME PEOPLE TOO!!!! MAYBE IT WILL EVEN EAT MISTY, THAT CHEATING ****. AND MAYBE I CAN GET THE CHARIZARD TO EAT THE **** IM HANGING OUT WITH NOW SO I CAN GET ANOTHER **** THATS JUST AS RETARDED!!!!

Gundam- actually cool. dissapointed it isnt really on anymore.

One piece- too strange. somewhat decent but the weirdnes always puts me off

bleach and trigun- never heard of em
Report Spam   Logged

MChammerpenguin
Raising an army of penguins and Angry Winking Kitties...it's the work of a higher power
Global Moderator
Peasant

>;3 Angry Winking Kitty...yah

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2007, 01:04:50 pm »

Well, I like to watch anime because it's better than watching shows about friends who **** off each other then somehow make-up and go off to repeat the same thing over and over again.

And the whole show is about him being the worst ninja ever. Everyone hates him because he's different. I like to watch it because it kind of reminds me of having to make new friends and stuff each and every time I've had to move. NOT EASY.

From the show, all ninja are still in training. You have to be so that you can deal with new techniques and strategies and learn your partners' abilities and such.

(I didn't post for awhile because I was off being stupid myself)
YAYZ AGREE'd
BUT i rarely watch in English...
ONE the dubs usually suc
TWO U.S. tries to keep that fact that people Sware and Bleed, AWAY from 10-15 year olds -.-
I just watch Japanese ones online so i can skip the lame flashbacks
Naruto is good along with Bleach One Piece and Cowboy Beebop
Report Spam   Logged

MChammerpenguin- Elemental warrior
ShinigamiFS- Saviour of all
>;3- Angry winking kitty, what i want to be when i grow up!
Zro
Knee-Key-Tah
Global Moderator
Squire

"Art is resistance."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2007, 09:45:37 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

BlazingWyvern
Original Knight of the Lunch Table
Administrator