Knights of the Lunch Table Forums
March 29, 2024, 03:24:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Everyone, get Xfire and PM Blaze or Solmu to get into the "Xfire Clan" so we can chat on there and play games!
www.xfire.com Keep in mind you have to download it.

Of course, only Windows users need to worry about viruses when they download this, because Mac's can't download it at all.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Religion.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Religion.  (Read 1058 times)
Hermit Solmu
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 37

The Head of the GunZ Clan

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2007, 08:33:24 pm »

I'm going to start out by stating that God is not real.

Prove me wrong, friends.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BlazingWyvern
Original Knight of the Lunch Table
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 1337

Blade Mage of Fyrani

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 08:36:40 pm »

I was wondering when you were going to make this ^_^
Report Spam   Logged

Level_9_Chao
I like nine.
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 9

Co-creator of the KotLT.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 09:05:01 pm »

Prove me wrong, friends.

BECUZ THE WORLD IS SO MAGICAL AND OTHERWISE CARPENTER WOULDNT BE HEAR

But although I do agree with you, my serious and smart argument against it would be asking how things first started out. It's basically a fact that matter doesn't just pop out of nowhere.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 09:06:21 pm by Level_9_Chao » Report Spam   Logged

Petroid
I'm hurgery...
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 1000

Shoot Shoot Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 09:24:26 pm »

You think your the ****, saying God doesn't exist, "I beileve in science". You know what, I use to be like you but then I realized the big bang isn't nessilarly what most believe it is(it's a theory not **** fact:). What my science teacher said was that the big bang was a ball about the size of the sun, but a hell of a lot denser. Of course, she doesn't know this for sure but it's the "best" explanation of how the universe began. This is not what I nessicarly believe but I've i thought about it. I believe there was a big bang, something exploded alriight, but i don't think it was a dense star. I believe it was something alive, a god like thing. It wouldn't nessicarly be a sphere but a 4-d being none the less. Explaining why the are galaxies in the universe that are not evenly spread out. Now if your reading till this far and decided to reply already, WAIT. If you take a rubber band and cut it and mark 2 spots and strech it, it gets longer of course but when you let it go all the pressure goes back to the middle. Making the dense being again. Now i could be wrong or maybe a little delusional because i've been typing this for so long. Before i said i believed in this but i dont im cathlic and i like it because i always have someone to talk to.

lol i just reread this and i realized how wierd it is. But to lazy to delete it because it took be forever to type it.
Report Spam   Logged
BlazingWyvern
Administrator
Squire

Blade Mage of Fyrani

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 09:31:27 pm »

Well, for my argument, Isn't God depicted as a human; a really big human with magical powers?
In any case, God is still depicted as at least "looking" human.

My question is this: If God created Earth, who created the other planets? We all know God didn't create them for a couple reasons. One reason being that there is no life on other planets. Also, seeing as God is in a way human, he would have been too lazy to create the other planets because we all know humans are too lazy.
Report Spam   Logged

Hermit Solmu
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 37

The Head of the GunZ Clan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 06:18:57 am »

You think your the ****, saying God doesn't exist, "I beileve in science". You know what, I use to be like you but then I realized the big bang isn't nessilarly what most believe it is(it's a theory not FOOKING fact:). What my science teacher said was that the big bang was a ball about the size of the sun, but a hell of a lot denser. Of course, she doesn't know this for sure but it's the "best" explanation of how the universe began. This is not what I nessicarly believe but I've i thought about it. I believe there was a big bang, something exploded alriight, but i don't think it was a dense star. I believe it was something alive, a god like thing. It wouldn't nessicarly be a sphere but a 4mez-d being none the less. Explaining why the are galaxies in the universe that are not evenly spread out. Now if your reading till this far and decided to reply already, WAIT. If you take a rubber band and cut it and mark 2 spots and strech it, it gets longer of course but when you let it go all the pressure goes back to the middle. Making the dense being again. Now i could be wrong or maybe a little delusional because i've been typing this for so long. Before i said i believed in this but i dont im cathlic and i like it because i always have someone to talk to.

LOLZ i just reread this and i realized how wierd it is. But to lazy to delete it because it took be forever to type it.
Lol. You called ME arrogant for believing in the big bang theory (which I don't), then thoroughly explained to US your theory. Which very closely resembles the big bang. Yes, even the rubber band part.

Well, for my argument, Isn't God depicted as a human; a really big human with magical powers?
In any case, God is still depicted as at least "looking" human.
Yeah, it says right in the Bible that God created us in his own image.

But I don't believe in the scientific explanation of the Earth. I do believe something long and hard to explain, however, which I will type out here after school.

AMIRITE

Ok, here's what I think. We all know that matter cannot be created or destroyed, and the same goes for energy. However, we have recently discovered that there may be a way to turn energy into matter. So, way back when nothing existed, there was nothing except a lot of energy. You may think that it was just black, but no. Nothing existed, meaning there was no void that the energy existed in. It shouldn't make sense, because it's incomprehensible. Anyway, all of this energy came together and made the three elements of life: matter, intelligence, and growth. These three things are what make up all of existence today.

S'yeah. I also believe a lot of other stuff about what's happening NOW, but that's what I think about the creation of the earth.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 09:11:56 pm by Hermit Solmu » Report Spam   Logged

Petroid
I'm hurgery...
Administrator
Squire

Shoot Shoot Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 02:45:32 pm »

ohh i never called you arrogant and "my theory" is just a bunch of made up ****. And yet it being increbibly rediclous, it's better than beliving in nothing buddy.

And if you do believe in something, you better either make it up fast or tell me that i'm right.
The truth is, for me at least is that i rather believe in something that might be wrong then believe in nothing.
But say god didn't exist(im not that he is real) but what if he didnt exist. What started it all, you say that something is wrong but then what is right, because no one knows the real truth. even you.

U've been had. Mahahahahahaha Bahahahahaah (cough) Mahahaahaha...ha

CARPENTER
Report Spam   Logged
Mup
Sponsored by: The CIA
Administrator
Peasant

Internets: 2

U zuigt iedereen en ik ben uw god!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2007, 04:14:21 pm »

Now is when ASIAN says something really stupid about our religion like, "there really is magic beyond comprehension. so ASIAN, don't say anything. our religion is unbelievable anyway. .......but i kinda believe it.
Report Spam   Logged

Oh, poop. I can't think of what to put here. Um, yeah.
Level_9_Chao
I like nine.
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 9

Co-creator of the KotLT.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2007, 04:18:25 pm »

Now is when ASIAN says something really stupid about our religion like, "there really is magic beyond comprehension. so ASIAN, don't say anything. our religion is unbelievable anyway. .......but i kinda believe it.

B-b-b-b-but if it's beyond your comprehension, how can you try comprehend it, or even comprehend that you can't comprehend it?

If it's unbelievable, why believe it?
Report Spam   Logged

Megamanda
Global Moderator
Peasant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 04:20:50 pm »

Prove me wrong, friends.

I believe that people just created God in order to comfort themselves. This way, there's always someone there to guide you, there Is good in the world, everything happens for a reason, and good things will happen to you if you're a good boy/girl. They also believe that humans are too important to just die and rot in the ground like all other organisms. Humans continue to spiritually live and go to Heaven, of coarse. Plus, I think the people who were hearing the "word of God" were schizophrenic.

When it comes to how the earth was created, this question is impossible to answer as of now. Although there are theories, no one really knows and I think we should just stop trying. Does it really even matter?
Report Spam   Logged
Petroid
I'm hurgery...
Administrator
Squire

Shoot Shoot Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2007, 05:17:31 pm »

That's what I was trying to say at the end, i like soft cushion that god gave me. It's made from real god skin, and im not talking about that shitty semi-god crap, plus it's real.
Report Spam   Logged
BlazingWyvern
Administrator
Squire

Blade Mage of Fyrani

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 09:31:01 pm »

When it comes to how the earth was created, this question is impossible to answer as of now. Although there are theories, no one really knows and I think we should just stop trying. Does it really even matter?
No, it doesn't. People live their lives without knowing it, plus if we found out, and it was truly horrible, could we accept it?
No. Because we are a God-fearing people. Except for those who would rather sit on their couch eating potato chips. And atheists. I think they have it right.
Report Spam   Logged

Zro
Knee-Key-Tah
Global Moderator
Squire

"Art is resistance."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2007, 09:38:22 pm »

The Explanation to Why God "Is"
Report Spam   Logged

BlazingWyvern
Administrator
Squire

Blade Mage of Fyrani

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2007, 09:42:14 pm »

The explanation to what God SHOULD Be: http://whatyouseewhenyoudie.ytmnd.com/

I think it would rule if that's what God was. Sorry if I offended many religions.
Report Spam   Logged

Petroid
I'm hurgery...
Administrator
Squire

Shoot Shoot Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 07:37:15 pm »

I like religion and pie
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3