Knights of the Lunch Table Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:26:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok you lovable friends, Chao and Solmu are currently working on adding an add-on to the forum, our imageboard, KotLTchan.

We'll be able to link you and stuff when we get it all set up.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Ninjas or Pirates?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Ninjas or Pirates?  (Read 2583 times)
BlazingWyvern
Original Knight of the Lunch Table
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 1337

Blade Mage of Fyrani

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2007, 09:23:45 pm »

Ok, wait. Hold on here.

If pirates drink rum all day THEY DIE! If pirates get hired for a job, they get fired because they drink too much. THEN DIE!

Ninjas not existing doesn't really matter. This is a debate for nerds. And by the way, have you ever met a ninja or a pirate? No, because there aren't any pirates anymore, so technically, they don't exist either. (the only pirates you'll meet are at theme parks and they're payed to tell teenagers to stop making fun of them, so no REAL pirates)

Based on what has been inferred or told about ninjas/pirates, people should use THAT info about which side they want to win.

And at least Ninjas die honorably, they don't die from a 0.89 BCA, nor do they have to always work together. They can just assassinate others solo. So, while a pirate is out binge drinking, a ninja can easily slice them up. Simple ownage.

Don't get me wrong, I like both Ninjas and Pirates, but Ninjas are just way better.
Report Spam   Logged

Zro
Knee-Key-Tah
Global Moderator
Squire

Internets: 2

"Art is resistance."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 09:52:01 pm »

Dear sir, yes there are pirates in existence today. They cause over 600million in boat damages and stolen property a year in the United states. No lie. Sure, they may not have a parrot on their shoulder or a peg leg, but it's the lifestyle that is being debated here. If we were to think in your sense of "if" ninjas exist, then I could still completely own you.

Pirates drink...a lot. +
Ninjas can not drink due to it dulls their senses. -

One for the pirates.

Pirates are rich, no doubt about it. +
Ninjas have to free themselves of all material possessions. -

Ouch, yea...poor ninjas. Literally.

Pirates can use guns, swords, fists, cannons, politics, and forms of magic (if we are thinking in they "hypothetical sense" you wanted). +
Ninjas have hand to hand combat, nun-chucks, throwing stars, psychology, etc. +

Weapons have to be equal, unless there wouldn't be a debate...

Pirates vary in many attires, including swashbuckling shirts, belts, pants, leggings, hats, belts and buckles, and sometimes nothing at all. Attire is free to choose for a pirate. +
Ninjas wear the same black cloth suit every day of the year, or nothing at all. Both are bad. -

Ninjas are commies if you think about it...slightly lethal commies...

Pirates can sail where they want, rob who they want, bury their treasure where they want, sleep with the maidens where they want, dig up where they want, imprison who they want, bombard any ship they want, and so forth. ++
Ninjas either kill the emperor or protect him. One or the other. --

America is all based on your freedoms, are you an American if you believe in this, destruction of the head of chief? Following mindless orders from the head ninja? I didn't think so.

Pirates have their own day... their own day. Even a ->website for it and everything.+
Ninjas have a sacred tome or something..who even cares about that. -

Pirates have many other superiorities... but my fingers hurt from writing essays IN and OUT of school. 'till later. May your debates be firm.

P1Raets R00l!
Report Spam   Logged

Doorszeppelinwho
I do shrooms
Global Moderator
Peasant

Internets: 665

Boobies

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2007, 01:44:06 am »

1. Ninjas wear different attire to disguise them self. The suits are diffrent colors depending on surrondings. You can't normally tell a ninja is a ninja which can be used for stealth, sneaking up, tricking people, undercover, etc. Plus their clothes dont really matter because you will probably be dead by the time you are able to see them/know they are a ninja.

Pirates wear dirty clothes wear they can get dieseases and fleas from. You can tell a pirate is a pirate so their is no tricking anyone

Ninjas win

2. Ninjas have mastered pretty much all weapons. They have mastered various explosives too, such as timed fuses and smoke bombs. They master hand to hand combat. They train their have trained their whole lives so they are insanely good fighters. They can counter any weapon. They have strategy and can psychologicaly mess up someone. They are in peak phiscal condition. Ninjas are fast and stealthy too which is a advantage in battle.

Pirates use swords, fists, cannons, and guns. They usally havent been trained to use their weapons. They are generaly unhealthy or fat which is a disadvantage for a fight.  They arent particulary smart either so they dont have much strategy and cant figure out how to counter weapons/fighting styles. Plus they are drunk half the time.

Ninjas win hands down, even if the weapons were equal a Ninja would win because of superior fighting skills

3. Ninjas don't drink so they are healthier and more alert

Pirates drink a develope a wide range of illnesses such as heptitas, cancer, obsesity, addiction, etc. Plus they are less alert and risk blood alcohol poisioning

Ninjas win

4. Ninjas are smart and have study alot in their training. They know a variety of strategies and psychology. They can assess the best possible action in any given situation.

Pirates are generally stupid, except for the captain. They dont have much common sense either. They normally dont have any strategy and wont be able to think their way out of a jam.

Ninjas win

5. Ninjas are hired as assassins, sabotage, and espinoage. They could do what they wanted if they wanted to (whos gonna stop the best fighters around?) but they are honorable and stay loyal to their leader.

Pirates can do whatever they want. They arent loyal or honorable

Pirates win in the fun sense. Ninjas win in the respectable logical sense, Ninjas win in the cool sense becuase they have a super cool job

6. Ninjas have Naruto
Pirates have One Piece

both are good top selling mangas but, Pirates win because One Piece kicks BUM-BUM.

7. A ninja can take out a bunch of people super quickly by him/her self

Pirates need numbers/a swarm to take out a bunch of people, plus they do it slowly

Ninjas win

8. Ninjas are healthy. They excercise in eat healthy. They will geneally live longer and be better fighters. Ninjas are generally clean.

Pirates are super unhealthy. They eat crappy, unhealthy, modly food. They get tons of diesease such as scurvy and small pocks. They don't live long and the bad health makes them poorer fighters. Plus they aren't clean which contributes to their unhealthiness

Ninjas win

9. Ninjas are silent so they can sneak up on people

Pirates are loud. You know they're coming from a mile away

Ninjas win

Ninjas are way better than pirates. Ninjas own all.
Report Spam   Logged

I LIEK GROBLINS

Zro
Knee-Key-Tah
Global Moderator
Squire

"Art is resistance."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2007, 01:59:26 am »

I will compromise. But only this much.
Pirates Ninjas

Pirates = 1    __
     Ninjas = .33 x 3
Report Spam   Logged

Mup
Sponsored by: The CIA
Administrator
Peasant

U zuigt iedereen en ik ben uw god!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2007, 07:18:19 am »

HINT: Pirates ships are the hardest weapon to use. Making pirates not fat at all. ****.
Report Spam   Logged

Oh, poop. I can't think of what to put here. Um, yeah.
BlazingWyvern
Administrator
Squire

Blade Mage of Fyrani

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2007, 05:20:50 pm »

Ok, so far I've learned (from what Zro said) that:
1) Pirates are the leading cause of STDs.
2) If pirates learn how to drive, you better get off the road.
3) Pirates aren't necessarily rich seeing as they took pirating as a career.
4) Swashbuckiling is an adjective used today.

And Pirates can't do EVERYTHING that they want or else they get hung in the gallows.

And it takes several Pirates to man a ship, shoot a cannon, and all that crap. Pirates probably don't make their own ships.

All this being said, I AM going to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3... once people stop going to watch.

That's all for now.

Believe it!
Report Spam   Logged

Petroid
I'm hurgery...
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 1000

Shoot Shoot Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2007, 07:36:09 pm »

Pirates drinnk grog, has anyone ever desribed to you how cool and delious GROG is. If you play monkey island  you will see pirates are pretty dam witty they think fast(if they actually need to.)

So the best way to find out whose better is to be in there shoes(in this case play videogames,) everyone who wants to particapate must rent ps2's monkey island 4(it actually makes you have to think really hard) and reply how you think it was. They also must rent a ninja game, (please give suggestions, i really don't know what a good ninja game is) and they must say how much they liked the game. Actually pirate lovers rent the ninja video game and ninja lovers rent the pirate game. And after a decent amount of the game you must tell TRUTHFUL how you felt about it. Everyone who wants to particapate message me and tell me who you repesent(pirate/ninja) it's just for basic knowledge
Report Spam   Logged
BlazingWyvern
Administrator
Squire

Blade Mage of Fyrani

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2007, 10:01:56 pm »

That wouldn't necessarily work. I would probably like a Pirate Game, like the new Pirates of the Caribbean game coming out. I also like Naruto: Ultimate Ninja.
Ninjas Vs. Pirates isn't really affected by games, because games are just good.
Report Spam   Logged

Doorszeppelinwho
I do shrooms
Global Moderator
Peasant

Boobies

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2007, 10:15:41 pm »

Ninjas are completely self-sufficent. Pirates need a whole 100+ crew to do anything so they suck on their own. Plus a Ninja can take out a whole pirate crew at once, by him/her self too. You don't have to be physically fit to operate a ship if you got a whole crew of people, so that argument doesn't disprove Pirates being fat.

Ninjas 99% win. They're cooler, better in pretty much everyway, not to mention being able kill pretty much anyone, and of course aren't complete idiot bums. Pirates 1% because they have s.e.x.

Ninjas own all especially Pirates.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 10:17:42 pm by Doorszeppelinwho » Report Spam   Logged

I LIEK GROBLINS

BlazingWyvern
Administrator
Squire

Blade Mage of Fyrani

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2007, 07:51:33 pm »

This is proof of how awesome Ninjas are. I mean, come on. THEY GET FREE CABLE! And can pick locks to cars.
Report Spam   Logged

Zro
Knee-Key-Tah
Global Moderator
Squire

"Art is resistance."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2007, 08:16:06 pm »

PotC: At World's End is living proof of the l33t and (funniness) of pirates.
Report Spam   Logged

Petroid
I'm hurgery...
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 1000

Shoot Shoot Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2007, 06:28:45 pm »

Pirates are more in the media, look at them with all their movies. As for ninjas, the only ninja movie i ever saw was with chris farley, and he ended up making fun of them a lot.

**** yea
Report Spam   Logged
Doorszeppelinwho
I do shrooms
Global Moderator
Peasant

Boobies

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2007, 06:51:35 pm »

So far the Ninjas win because the only plus for Pirates are more media coverage and s.e.x. Ninjas own in everything else.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 06:52:30 pm by Doorszeppelinwho » Report Spam   Logged

I LIEK GROBLINS

Zro
Knee-Key-Tah
Global Moderator
Squire

"Art is resistance."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2007, 09:18:23 pm »

"lol, limewire"

Best defense for pirates.

Ninjas have than Anime crap, not saying its crap per se, but its all the same and that makes it unoriginal, thus crap.
Report Spam   Logged

BlazingWyvern
Administrator
Squire

Blade Mage of Fyrani

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2007, 07:16:00 pm »

Defense? Limewire?

Just ask Asian how awesome limewire is, then tell me what you think of it again. Enough said.

OWN'T!  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum