Knights of the Lunch Table Forums
April 19, 2024, 04:49:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Everyone, get Xfire and PM Blaze or Solmu to get into the "Xfire Clan" so we can chat on there and play games!
www.xfire.com Keep in mind you have to download it.

Of course, only Windows users need to worry about viruses when they download this, because Mac's can't download it at all.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Battlefield 2142

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Battlefield 2142  (Read 755 times)
Hermit Solmu
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 37

The Head of the GunZ Clan

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2007, 05:16:46 pm »

rofl, totaly sounds like him. if u had showed me the convo without the names I would have said it was him for sure. and I would beleive him about the whole 29 kill streak. thats just how good he is. its crazy. im pretty sure most of the time he uses single shot (not full automatic) too. u should try playing with him sometime. oh yeah, this "clan" needs a TS too. seriously. if u even hope to have a "clan" in 2142 or anything u rly need a TS. then u can join a game with DB and listen to how he talks on TS. every time he dies its like a whole new agonizing experience. its kinda funny.

so yeah, I think one of u "admin ppls" should get us a TS, as u are the admins. im just saying this cause i dont want to make u think im getting us a TS cuz i rly dont have time at the moment.
Meh.

The KotLT tag is pretty much so we can quickly find each other in games. >.>
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum