Knights of the Lunch Table Forums
April 19, 2024, 08:30:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Everyone, get Xfire and PM Blaze or Solmu to get into the "Xfire Clan" so we can chat on there and play games!
www.xfire.com Keep in mind you have to download it.

Of course, only Windows users need to worry about viruses when they download this, because Mac's can't download it at all.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Halo Sucks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Halo Sucks.  (Read 1893 times)
Hermit Solmu
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 37

The Head of the GunZ Clan

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2007, 08:41:04 am »

READ THIS 'CAUSE THIS POST WILL RUIN ALL OF CHAO'S

Rewriting:

Codec from N64- Gamecube = Complete revision.

Codec from GC to Wii = Not a complete revision, but a bit of one

Codec from Xbox to Xbox = OSHI~

That's why Halo 1 and Halo 2 are really closely similar. They have the same engine. New things like guns, better ragdoll, better obphys, and better texturing were added. Also note that running Halo 1 and Halo 2 is indefinitely easy because of the amazingly lowpoly models and textures.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not all for Halo. I just don't think it's the wash-up game that you claim it to be. Whenever I here people call themselves 'gamers' because they are 'ownage' at Halo or Gears on XBL, I wanna grab them, shake them, and jam some Zelda and a GameBoy down their sheltered mouths. I DEFINITELY say it's overrated, and I agree that it's not as well made of a game as Smash.

However, since the playstyle is so fast and smooth, and the surprisingly loose physics systems allows for games to always be fun, especially with friends. This isn't a game that I would pay for to play online, but it is a game that I enjoy playing with you guys at sleepovers or such like.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum