Knights of the Lunch Table Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:35:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Everyone, get Xfire and PM Blaze or Solmu to get into the "Xfire Clan" so we can chat on there and play games!
www.xfire.com Keep in mind you have to download it.

Of course, only Windows users need to worry about viruses when they download this, because Mac's can't download it at all.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Halo Sucks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Halo Sucks.  (Read 1853 times)
Hermit Solmu
Administrator
Squire

Internets: 37

The Head of the GunZ Clan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 04:39:14 pm »

ok. wtf is up with you people in glitches and easter eggs?
do you buy a game for its glitches and easter eggs?? when you sit down to play a game do you decide which based on glitches and easter eggs?

as for a storyline- smash bros has absolutely no storyline. its still a good game. a great game. but no story line. however crappy you think the halo storyline is, it cant be any worse than NO storyline.

as for graphics- smash bros is inferior, but I dont care. as long as it looks decent and the effects dont distract from gameplay, it doesnt matter that much to me. although I do sort of start drooling when I see really nice looking games.

as for gameplay- gameplay is what does it for me. the gameplay in both SSBM and in Halo 2 are phenomenal. The best of the best. one is an arcade style fighter, the other is a FPS. 2 very different genres.

there. I proved using logic that halo is just as good as smash bros if not better.

No you didn't, you just said good things about both. You made no point in either direction.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum